Monday, May 7, 2012

Blog Number 1

Well, here I am trying to get scholarships -because who actually wants to pay for school - and it has come to my attention that many of these scholarships require blog posts. So, I've created a blog for that purpose. That, and, it also might be nice to relieve some of my crazy thoughts and feelings; major lack of a social life has left me a little... "insane in the membrane". Ha! Whelp, here goes nothing....


P.S. I guess I should introduce myself, so here are some facts about me:
-I wish my name was Summer.
-My favorite color is somewhere around lime green.
-I am 22 years old.
-I love summertime and sweet tea.
-I am obsessed with beautiful summer dresses and often buy them on impulse, however am generally much too lazy to put the effort into getting all dolled-up to wear them. Point being - I have a closet full of adorable dresses but stick to wearing jeans and t-shirts.
-I am pro- choice, gay marriage, socialized health care, and Obama, but you will probably never hear me discuss these issues. I am entitled to my opinion, and you are entitled to yours.
-Music makes my world go round.
-I love Chemistry. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment